Salient Sciences have released updates across their range of audio and video analysis and clarification software tools. I will update the relevant product pages as soon as I can but in the meantime if you would like a copy of the relevant products data sheet please send an email to email@example.com stating which product(s) you would like further information on.
VideoFOCUS Version 6.0 Released
VideoFOCUS Version 6.0 is now in general release, and incorporates numerous improvements including:
- Improved Combine and Track Timing functionality in VideoFOCUS Pro, allowing synchronisation of multiple videos to a time-coherent MultiView session to review, process, and export as a group;
- The CARDINAL MiniLab audio filters in VideoFOCUS Pro have been updated to the version 2.5 standard, allowing multiple preset combinations (e.g. Reverberation Reduction, Muffling Correction, Hiss Reduction, etc.) to be previewed and applied at once;
- Most video filters plus the QuickEnhance audio filter, which were previously available only in VFPro, are now included with the VFSource product, and;
- Demultiplex function now included with the VFCapture product.
All VideoFOCUS users who were current on maintenance or subscription as of 1 July 2016 are entitled to this update
CARDINAL MiniLab Suite Version 2.5
CARDINAL MiniLab Suite Version 2.5 incorporates several important improvements including:
- Filter Chains can now be “nested”, allowing multiple presets to be previewed and applied in a single pass, and;
Filter Chain now produces a comprehensive laboratory report describing all plug-ins used and their parameter settings, complete with screen shots, either as a Word document or an HTML webpage.
- All current MiniLab license holders, including those who have previously purchased either the Advanced Suite or Forensic Suite, are entitled to this update.
If you would like a copy of the relevant products data sheet please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating which product(s) you would like further information on.