DME Forensics have just released DVR Examiner version 1.29.0
The updates just keep coming, the folks at DME Forensics far exceed their commitment to 4 updates in a 12 month subscription period.
Version 1.29.0 – 01/09/2016
– Added support (including inaccessible recovery) for the MFS_264 filesystem commonly found in Hanbang and many unbranded DVRs.
– Added support for the UMV_264 filesystem commonly found in Unimo, Vicon, and unbranded DVRs.
– Modified detection for the Mirage_264, PROD11_264, and IFS family filesystems in order to support additional DVRs.
– Addressed an issue with the UAVTECH_M4 filesystem that was affecting a limited number of users.
– Addressed an issue with API requests for internet connected users.
If you have a current subscription you can download this version here Download DVR Examiner
or if you want to give it a test drive Free 30 Day Trial