DVR Examiner 2.8.3 is here! This new release primarily includes back-end updates and bug fixes, but there are also some changes you might notice within the program:
- Fixed memory leak causing DVR examiner to crash during export.
- Fixed issue causing cases not to save with various file systems.
- Fixed various Preview and Export issues
- Added security certificate to allow DVR examiner to be installed on non-internet connected Windows 7 systems.
- Improved Inaccessible scans for DHFS file systems family.
- Improved UWARE filesystems to add support for additional DVRs.
Get the latest version
Keep in mind, in order to use DVR Examiner 2.8.3 you must have an active subscription, please contact us if you want to check the status of your subscription or discuss renewing it.
If you have a current subscription you can download this version from the support portal here
Also worth checking that you have the latest version of the DVR Examiner Filesystem Database, the latest version is Version 3.0.11101.
Not yet a user?
If you are involved in the recovery of video from CCTV DVRs and you are not yet a user of DVR Examiner you can request a free trial here and discover how much easier it is with a tool specifically built for the task.