DVR Examiner 2.9.1 is here!
- Introducing support for new DVR filesystem identified as BOX_WH commonly found in Samsung DVR SHR-5042.
- Added feature to check destination for required space available prior to export.
- Added feature for Support Data Request Creator to parse debug logs and create SDR.
- Added feature for SDRs to be collected from “Detection results”/”Undetected”/”Detected but not supported” screens.
- Added support for H.265 video in FIL_ASfm filesystem.
- Fixed an issue where good frames were being marked as bad.
- Fixed a Network/Enterprise licensing issue.
- Fixed an MD5 Hash reporting issue.
- Fixed an issue where Download link for FDU update did not open the updater.
- Fixed an issue pertaining to estimated time left during a scan.
- Fixed an issue where detected filesystem does not show on Session Log when loading a saved case.
- Fixed an issue where new pending support filesystem generates an error pop-up.
- Fixed a licensing issue conflict between local dongle and Enterprise server.
- Fixed an Enterprise Server performance issue.
- Fixed an Enterprise Server issue with enrollment key.
- Fixed a HIK_264 filesystem issue where Gallery View displayed more frames than were in actual preview.
- Fixed a startup screen issue.
- Fixed a crash caused by very large clips in Gallery view.
- Fixed an issue where incorrect frame types were being included in preview.
- Fixed a Blue_dc filesystem issue where incorrect scan type was displayed for fram level inaccessible vs inaccessible.
- Fixed a 60D_Slave issue where exports failed with more than one clip was selected.
- Fixed a DHFS_41 issue where some clips failed to preview or export.
- Fixed a Pictman filesystem issue where some clips failed to preview or export.
- Fixed a Box_264 filesystem issue where clips failed to preview or export.
- Fixed a HIK filesystem issue where inaccessible clips embedded date/time stamp is different than the file name.
- Fixed a 60_D drive detection issue.
- Fixed a FIL_ASfm issue where preview and exports fail.
- Fixed an MFS filesystem detection issue.
- Fixed an SDR verification issue.
- Fixed detection of MBR filesystem.
- Fixed an MFS filesystem issue.
- Fixed a DHFS_41C filesystem issue.
- Fixed a BOX_WH detection issue.
- Fixed an emgu/cvextern bug effecting preview and export of clips on Blue_dc, WFS, RSF4_L, and ef_264 filesystems.
Get the latest version
Keep in mind, in order to use DVR Examiner 2.9.0 you must have an active subscription, please contact us if you want to check the status of your subscription or discuss renewing it.
If you have a current subscription you can download this version from the support portal here
Also worth checking that you have the latest version of the DVR Examiner Filesystem Database, you can check in the portal.
Not yet a user?
If you are involved in the recovery of video from CCTV DVRs and you are not yet a user of DVR Examiner you can request a free trial here and discover how much easier it is with a tool specifically built for the task.