In September iNPUT-ACE version 2.5 was launched which featured many user experience improvements, a completely overhauled method for decoding proprietary video files . Now iNPUT-ACE version 2.5.1 has been released with significant additions to the library of supported formats among other improvements.
iNPUT-ACE 2.5.1 Details
In this latest release, they have focused primarily on new file format support. iNPUT-ACE 2.5.1 adds 30+ new video formats allowing users to instantly drag-drop-play thousands of proprietary formats for more powerful and efficient investigations.
New Playable Formats with iNPUT-ACE 2.5.1 Include:
- .PSF (from Digital Watchdog and others)
- Additional Genetec .G64 /.G64x files
- Several new .EXE formats
- Several new H.265 formats
Improvements from iNPUT-ACE 2.5
In addition to the new File Formats, version 2.5.1 brings several fixes to the software. Here are a few changes you can expect in 2.5.1:
- Fixed issue with Deinterlace node
- Users can now manually set date/timestamp on any file to easily synchronize the data with other camera angles
- Fixed issue with “include input filename” checkbox for Workflows using Subclips
- Fixed issue with exporting saved Workflows
Find out more
If you would like to find out more or get a trial of the software that is already being used by multiple police departments in the US then please visit this page and fill out the form.