Originally Posted on June 15, 2020 by Ocean Systems
Omnivore™ version 3.4 is now available for download!
This update is (FREE to all Omnivore users In Support as of 05/01/2020)
Omnivore™’s FFmpeg Convert interface.
New Features & Updates
- Updated FFmpeg Convert to identify & process more file types.
- Improved Optimization process & Notifications:
- Improved notification for situations where optimization fails.
- Auto resets optimization values after failed optimization when user attempts another w/o resetting manually.
- Notice to re-optimize when user changes Output Settings after performing an optimization.
- FFmpeg Convert window resized to fit lower resolution displays.
- Audio Capture Settings Guide & Product Guide updated.
Omnivore™ & FFmpeg Convert – Portable Multimedia Processing
Interrogate, Play, Process and save all related log files from any Windows PC with an available USB port. In the lab or in the field, Omnivore™ includes the power of FFmpeg Convert to play & process any FFmpeg supported file (as well as many proprietary containers), in addition to the ease of use of our award winning forensic screen capture utility.
Omnivore™ & FFmpeg Convert Reports
If you’re already using Omnivore you’re familiar with our detailed screen capture reports that provide information regarding both the video being captured, and the host system it is being captured from.
With the introduction of FFmpeg Convert in version 3.1 last year, we also made it easy to save all FFmpeg related commands and the complete FFmpeg log containing all processing details for each task performed.
If you would like to know more or talk about updating an existing Omnivore please get in touch.
You can use the form at the bottom of this page OMNIVORE or call us on 0845 226 3128