Don’t miss your chance to attend the upcoming UK DAC School™
Forensic Video/Audio Training Session – 13th to 17th June 2016 in Oxford, United Kingdom
DAC School™ Forensic Video/Audio Training:
Based on the latest VideoFOCUS Pro and CARDINAL MiniLab software, this intensive training presented by Don Tunstall, General Manager at Salient Sciences, teaches how to clarify evidentiary video and audio recordings in a unified way. Techniques for importing and analysing the material, viewing the video frame by frame, clarifying the video and images, reducing noises and effects in the audio track(s), maximizing voice intelligibility, and exporting the finished product, are taught through a combination of lecture, careful observation and analysis, critical listening, and hands on practical exercises with state of the art tools and real world training materials.
On the final day of the class, each student will be provided with a certificate for the attended training.
Video and audio topics covered, Days 1-3:
- Video and Imaging Basics
- Sound and Audio Basics
- File Formats and Codecs
- VideoFOCUS Pro Software Familiarization
- Video and Image Processing
- Basic Audio Processing with QuickEnhance
- Voice Intelligibility
- Audio Editor and VST Plugin Familiarization
- Practical Test on Video Clarification
Additional audio topics covered, Days 4-5:
- CARDINAL MiniLab Software Familiarization
- Advanced Audio Processing with CARDINAL MiniLab
(including within VideoFOCUS Pro)
- Reference Noise Alignment and Cancellation
- Practical Test on Audio Clarification
Seats are limited for this course. If you are planning to attend and haven’t registered yet, please do so as soon as possible.