CCTV DVR Recording Recovery Services.
Whilst the vast majority of recoveries from CCTV DVRs are carried out by police forces, many of whom use DVR Examiner, there will be times when they aren't involved and it is more appropriate to use a specialist company.
Common problems with CCTV DVRs;
- the DVR is broken or damaged (hard drive is intact)
- you need a password to export material but you haven't got it
- material is either out of the range available through the user interface or has been accidentally/maliciously deleted
- you want to download a large time period which would require many discs or USB sticks and take a long time
- you want the video in an open format not the proprietary format exported from the DVR
The following is a list of private specialist companies that provide data recovery services and have access to DVR Examiner, please contact them directly for further assistance. (Listed in alphabetical order)