Simplifying Video Evidence Viewing
Investigators are constantly challenged by the hundreds of proprietary digital video formats that cannot be played correctly using traditional players. These files often require obtaining access to proprietary codecs and players to view visual evidence. Downloading players can introduce malware, jeopardising the integrity of a computer, or an entire network. iNPUT-ACE | Lite gives investigators a secure and proven tool to safely view, access, and manage their critical video evidence.
Give your investigators the power to instantly mark and extract images, make subclips, and export video evidence to universally playable file formats with iNPUT-ACE | Lite. Your officers will be able to share crucial evidence with an investigative and prosecuting team or to annotate video clips that need a more in-depth review by your video unit.
With iNPUT-ACE | Lite you will be able to:
• Easily drag, drop, and play hundreds of proprietary video formats
• Automatically identify codecs, formats, hash values, and other metadata
• Auto batch/convert to standard court-ready formats (like MP4) in the highest possible quality
• Immediately play, fast-forward, or rewind through almost any video
• Mark and auto export an unlimited number of tagged video frames
• Extract relevant clips from an original source
• Save and share an iNPUT-ACE Project so that any user can easily access all tagged images, subclips, and notes
• Load a saved Project into the Perpetual or Dongle solution to seamlessly continue investigations with advanced processing and reporting options in an interoperable shared work environment