4-Hours of Instruction
This module provides students with experience developing and processing more complex workflows, and it gives insight into the methods for creating compelling and instructive exhibits for investigative purposes and for use in court. Students will expand their skills in creating and exporting PDF reports that can be shared in an easily readable format.
- Demonstrate proficiency with creating and executing iNPUT-ACE Workflows
- Create demonstrative exhibits that help accurately explain video evidence
- Synchronize events from multiple cameras in the same timeline
- Create PDF BOLOs and other reports with embedded video and image content
- Create video narrative of criminal events from multiple camera views
- Create a multi-camera view by synchronizing several cameras using the on-screen time stamps
- Create a synchronized multi-camera view using a visual sync point
- Create a synchronized side-by-side view to emphasize a particular part of a video
- Review the features of the Narrative Report Tool
- Create a Narrative Report Template
- Create and export PDFs with embedded content using the Narrative Report Tool
- iA Operator (or equivalent experience)
- Workflows and Technical Considerations
Who Should Attend?