Investigate Metrology Training
Live, instructor-led, online training covering the foundations of measuring distance/speed from complex video files while overlaying photo/video evidence over 3D point cloud.Learn More
Fundamentals of Reverse Projection:
- Understand the principles and basics of Reverse Projection.
- Develop a solid understanding of 3D Reverse Projection.
Proficiency in 3D Reverse Projection:
- Demonstrate the ability to perform 3D Reverse Projection effectively.
Factors Affecting Margin of Error:
- Gain knowledge of the variables that can impact the Margin of Error in measurements and calculations.
Calculation of Margin of Error:
- Demonstrate the ability to accurately calculate the Margin of Error in forensic analysis.
Video File Timing and Compression:
- Understand how timing information is stored in video files.
- Comprehend the basics of HEX and its relevance to video files and codecs.
- Recognize the complexity and implications of compression in video analysis.
Utilizing the VFR Lightboard:
- Demonstrate proficiency in using the VFR Lightboard tool.
- Articulate and explain each step of the process involved in utilizing the VFR Lightboard effectively.
19th March 2024 9:00 am - 1:00 pm UTC-8 Online