Omnivore - The Portable Digital Video Capture Tool
Now with FFMPG Convert, Probe and Play
Omnivore is no longer only for forensically sound screen capture. You can now open files not captured with Omnivore and process them in various ways. I-Frames only, images, batch processing, etc. And get a various report.
In the office or in the field, Omnivore is a must have tool for anyone viewing or processing digital video evidence.
New USB3 64GB Drives
Designed specifically for the purpose of forensic video processing, Omnivore™ is a password protected 64GB USB drive that contains specialized video capture and processing software that enables all levels of users to easily process their video, image and audio evidence so you can do future clarification and analysis or export to distribution formats for courts.
Omnivore Features Summary
- Omnivore Capture Software
- Now with FFMPG Convert, Probe and Play
- Batch Processing
- Export Multiple Formats in one pass ( I-frames, MOV and images into separate folders
- Trim, Change Dimensions and frame rate on Export
- Preview a time code overlay over video
- Overlay a frame counter on export of images or video
- USB 3.0 drives with 64GB storage
- Save User Preferences (Multi-User Support)
- Time/Sync Tab -Passive and Active Clock Modes
- DVR Recovery Worksheet added to help section
- Language Support for Spanish, Portuguese, German, French
Why Would You Need a Portable Video Capture Tool?
Take Your Tools Where You Need Them – No Installation Required
The Omnivore capture software operates directly from the Omnivore Drive allowing you too easily move between systems, both in the office or in the field… No additional licenses, installation or unlock codes required.
Active Audio Sync™ – Capture Audio & Video that Remains In-Sync
Omnivore Active Audio Sync is a first of its kind technology designed specifically to help investigators collect and process low frame rate video that has associated audio. With AAC, your video and audio remain in sync and play back at the proper speed … even with low frame rate and changing frame rate videos.
Outfit Your Entire Unit – Multi Drive Discounts Available
Outfit your First Responders with the Omnivore Portable Digital Video Acquisition tool, so your evidence collection in the field follows the same forensically sound process as what you do in the office.
What's Included in Omnivore?
- Omnivore Drive USB 3.0 64GB Drive with password protected secure partition, specialized Omnivore capture software, Omnivore Viewer
- 1 Year phone support and software updates
- Utilities CD: Omnivore Manager, Product Guide and Omnivore Overview Video
- Carrying Case
Expert Training to Get the Most From Your Software
Online instructor led training is a must to give you the skills and information you need to get the most from your software.
Live training allows candidates to ask questions and get interactive answers from real people.
See all the training available for your Omnivore software
Want to know
If you have any questions or a video evidence related problem that may be solved by Omnivore but would like to discuss, please drop us a line with the form on this page and we’ll be in touch soon.
If your enquiry is more urgent or you would like to talk through your requirements,
why not give us a call on 0845 226 3128
Want to keep up to date with software enhancements, new products and training?
Sign-up for our emails. We'll only send you the occasional email with tips, hints and enhancements on available softwares. We'll also send you information about new training courses and workshops.
We promise to keep your email details to ourselves, never give or sell them to anyone and you'll be able to unsubscribe at any time if you no longer want to hear from us.