What Can You Do With Oosto?
The technology can be used on live camera streams or recorded material. Recorded material is processed faster than real time. Work from your own watch list or create it on the fly from video content. Alert when matches found.
Who Could It Find and Track?
- Missing Persons
- Persons of interest
- Wanted persons
Facial recognition technology helps protect people and places and is the most accurate way to identify faces, bodies and behaviour, even in the most adverse of conditions.
- Respond to threats faster with accurate, real-time alerting
- Track known individuals and anyone they’ve been in contact with
- Search thousands of hours of footage in just minutes
Automated video surveillance systems that uses facial recognition to identify persons of interest in real time can do so as they enter your premises alerting you with real time notifications.
Centrally managed watchlists across different locations can control how person of interest data is managed. AI technology can be incorporated into your existing camera infrastructure, helping your teams understand and respond to what’s happening in real-time and solve investigations faster.
“Demux background and expertise in this field has provided me with the material to effectively investigate the offences and will reduce the time required to interview witnesses and suspects.”
Remove everyday video surveillance challenges
- Detect and identify individuals from an authorized watchlist in real-time.
- Achieve the highest accuracy in the most challenging real-world conditions.
- Configure privacy needs, including bystander blurring and hard data deletes.
- Liveness detection and spoof alerting enables us to alert your security team if a visitor attempts to evade detection.
Want to know
If you have any questions or a video evidence related problem that may be solved by Oosto (previously AnyVision) but would like to discuss, please drop us a line with the form on this page and we’ll be in touch soon.
If your enquiry is more urgent or you would like to talk through your requirements,
why not give us a call on 0845 226 3128
Want to keep up to date with software enhancements, new products and training?
Sign-up for our emails. We'll only send you the occasional email with tips, hints and enhancements on available softwares. We'll also send you information about new training courses and workshops.
We promise to keep your email details to ourselves, never give or sell them to anyone and you'll be able to unsubscribe at any time if you no longer want to hear from us.