ZXI – 10G
This powerful, advanced cloning solution includes two 10GbE network connections and support to clone up to 16 M.2 NVMe SSDs with optional PCIe Expansion Modules. Maximize your productivity by utilizing the latest network technology to streamline your workflow and clone directly to or from a network repository or a NAS device. The Logicube ZXi 10G also supports cloning from Thunderbolt™ storage enclosures utilizing two built-in Thunderbolt 4 ports.
The ZXi™-10G is the first hard drive duplicator on the market to include two 10GbE network connections, allowing you to streamline your workflow and clone directly to or from a network repository or a NAS device. The ZXi-10G also provides the ability, with an optional PCIe Expansion Module to clone M.2 NVMe SSDs. The ZXI-10G efficiently performs hard drive duplicating tasks including PC deployments, OS upgrades, content/application distribution and data back-up tasks.
- 2 10GbE network ports for fast cloning to/from a network repository or NAS
- Clone up to a total of 6 SATA/SAS-ready targets, add 4 targets with an optional expansion kit
- Clone M.2 NVMe SSDs using the optional PCIe Expansion Module
- Clone up to 8 Type-A USB 3.2 drives and 3 Type-C drives
- Two Thunderbolt™ 4/USB-C port available to clone to/from Thunderbolt storage enclosures
- Blazing fast hard drive duplicating at up to 29GB/min*
- Supports SATA, USB3 in the base unit, optional support for SAS drives is available
- Support for IDE, ZIF, mSATA, microSATA, eSATA drives and compact flash media is available with optional adapters
- Supports both mirror copy (100% bit for bit) and a “CleverCopy” mode that intelligently copies only data areas of the hard drive
- Safely sanitise drives with a wipe feature. Supports DoD 7 pass, Secure Erase and meets NIST 800-88 guidelines
HARD DRIVE DUPLICATION
- The ZXi™-10G supports cloning 3.5″/2.5″ SATA hard drives,3.5″/2.5″ SAS (optional), USB enclosures and thumb drives. M.2 NVMe drives are supported with an optional PCIe Module. Optional adapters are available for 1.8″/2.5″/3.5″ IDE and IDE ZIF drives, eSATA, microSATA, mSATA and flash media.
M.2 NVME SUPPORT
- M.2 NVMe SSDs are supported with the optional 8-port PCIe Expansion Module. Supports cloning up to 16 M.2 NVMe SSDs using two modules.
- Allows network access (upload/download) to drive images and log files. Utilise the high-speed 10GbE connections to clone to/from a network repository or NAS solution and achieve transfer speeds of up to 30GB/min. Two 10GbE ports are available for use. A 2.5GbE port is available to minimize bottlenecks.
- Supports cloning to and from USB enclosures and thumb drives. 9 ports are available:
6 USB 3.2 Gen 1 (Type A)
2 USB 3.2 Gen 2 (Type A)
1 USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 (Type C)
- Clone from 1 master to 5 SATA or 5 SAS (if SAS option is purchased) target drives, or clone from a ZXi-10G created image stored on an external USB enclosure or on a network repository to a total of 6 SATA/SAS target hard drives.
DATA TRANSFER RATE
- The ZXi-10G duplicates hard drives at speeds up to 29GB/min*
MULTIPLE MASTER/SOURCE AND TARGET DRIVES
- Users can assign any drive stations as a master or target drive.
4 DRIVE EXPANSION KIT
- The optional expansion kit provides an additional 2 SAS/SATA and 2 SATA only targets for a total of 9 SATA (7 SAS) targets when cloning from a master hard drive or 10 SATA (8 SAS) targets from a ZXi-10G created image stored on a network repository or from a repository stored on an external USB enclosure connected to the ZXi-10G. Click here for a picture of the 4 Drive Expansion kit.
- Choose from Secure Erase, DoD wipe, and custom pass settings. Complies with NIST 800-88 guidelines. User selectable option to verify wipe pass value during the wipe process.
HASH VERIFICATION OPTION
- This optional feature allows the user to clone and verify the exact replication of the master drive. Features user-selectable SHA-1, SHA256 or MD5 algorithms.
MULTIPLE CLONING MODES
- Supports Mirror (bit for bit copy) and CleverCopy (copies only data areas, skips blank sectors).
AUDIT TRAIL/LOG REPORT
- Detailed information about the cloning session is provided, and reports can be printed from a browser or via CLI. Report includes a digital signature for authentication purposes.
- The ZXi-10G features a flat-bed design with removable, field-replaceable drive stations. The drive stations provide drive power port protection.
- ZXi-10G allows you to control all operations from a remote computer using a web browser or Command Line Interface (CLI).
- Supports cloning from a ZXi-10G-created image stored on a USB enclosure connected via one of the ZXi-10G’s USB 3.0 ports, from a ZXi-10G-created image stored on a shared network drive location, or clone from a master/source hard drive.
- Allows users to perform multiple tasks including cloning wiping or hashing concurrently.
- ZXi-10G drive stations or USB ports that are designated as a master by the user are automatically write-blocked to prevent any alteration to sensitive data on the source drive.
LARGE CAPACITY DRIVES
- The ZXi-10G provides support for today’s large capacity drives (>2TB).
- Allows users to set specific tasks to be performed sequentially. For example, set task 1 to wipe, task 2 to clone, task 3 to hash.
- Supports all OS and file systems including Linux and Mac in Mirror mode. Supports FAT16/FAT32/NTFS and Linux (ext, ext2, ext3, ext4) in CleverCopy mode.
REMOVABLE DRIVE STATIONS
- Provides fast, easy connection to a variety of hard drive types. Removable drive stations are field replaceable.
- Blank disk feature checks if the drive is blank.
DRIVE “TIME OUT”
- A user-selectable feature will set a specific “time-out” for drives connected to ZXi-10G. After a specified idle time the drive will automatically be put into standby mode, powering down the drives.
ADVANCED ADMINISTRATIVE FUNCTIONS”
- Administrators can create/manage image repositories, manage network settings, create user profiles, save configurations, manage drive station assignments.
- A error granularity user-selectable setting provides more control over error handling of the master drive. Four cluster size settings are provided to determine the number of sectors to be skipped when a bad sector is found on the master drive. The ZXi-10G can also abort or skip bad sectors found on the master drive.
- Clone or wipe HPA/DCO areas of the drive.
COLOR TOUCH SCREEN DISPLAY
- A vibrant display provides an intuitive and easy to use interface.
- The ZXi-10G takes up minimal real estate on the work bench at a size of 3.7″ X 19″ X 17.2″ (9.39cm X 48.26cm X 43.68cm) and weighs only 14lbs (6.4kg).
- 110V-240V, 7.5A-3.5A, 50-60Hz
- 32-122F (0 to +50C)
- -4 to 176F (-20 to +80C)
- Operating: 85% RH, non condensing. Storage: 95% RH, non-condensing
- 14lbs (6.4 kg)
- 17.2″ W X 19″ D X 3.7″ H (43.68cm X 48.26cm X 9.39cm)
Hardware & Software Options
4-Port Drive Expansion Kit
- Provides an additional 2 SATA/SAS and 2 SATA-only drive stations. Includes 4 drive stations, 4 cables, and a drive tray.
PCIe Expansion Module
- Provides support for up to 8 M.2 NVMe SSDs. Up to two PCIe Expansion Modules can be used with the ZXi-10G.
Hash Verification Option (SHA1, SHA256 or MD5)
- Clone and verify the exact replication of the master drive in one single process. Features SHA-1, SHA-256 or MD5 algorithms. Hash verification is embedded in the audit trail/log file.
- Enables support for SAS drives.
MSATA TO SATA ADAPTER
- mSATA to SATA adapter to clone mSATA type drives.
MICROSATA TO SATA ADAPTER
- microSATA to SATA adapter to clone microSATA drives.
- Cable for eSATA hard drives to clone eSATA drives.
2.5″/3.5″ IDE TO SATA ADAPTER
- 2.5/3.5″ IDE to SATA adapter to clone 2.5″ or 3.5″ IDE/PATA drives.
1.8″ IDE TO SATA ADAPTER
- 1.8″ IDE to SATA adapter to clone 1.8″ IDE/PATA drives.
1.8″ ZIF TO SATA ADAPTER
- 1.8″ ZIF to SATA adapter to clone 1.8″ ZIF drives.
USB FLASH CARD READER
- Used for cloning various flash media, including compact flash, SD cards.
SATA/SAS DATA & POWER REPLACEMENT CABLE
- SATA/SAS data & power replacement cable.